[Spce-user] Client Offline

Matt Schwinn winwithschwinn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:09:10 EDT 2018

I'm bringing this older thread back up.  I continue to have this problem
with multiple offices.  All of my clients are using registration and
several times a day I've noticed calls being rejected to them because their
system is "offline".  Some have the newest version of FreePBX.  Does anyone
know how to fix this issue?  What other information can I provide?

Enjoy the day,
Matt

--
Enjoy the day!