[Spce-user] Billing

Matthew Reading mr at vobi.com.au
Fri Jun 1 13:17:44 EDT 2018

Hey The Best Humans On Earth,

I would like to bill per sip channel. Question is, can it be done?

>From what I can see there is a "Interval base" and this can be used as a single monthly invoicing figure for the reseller.

If I were to use this method how do I ristrict a reseller from using more sip channels then what he/she is paying for?

E.g. Reseller paying for 5 channels using "Interval Base" say $100pm and has access to his/her Reseller portal. How does one put a restriction on the max # of channels he/she can sell to their subscribers?

⁣Regards,

Matt

Sent from BlueMail ​