[Spce-user] Billing

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 1 15:53:32 EDT 2018

Hi, would say would be almost possible, seems slight changes would be needed.

there are different subscriber preferences for what you call channels:

MariaDB [(none)]> select attribute, label from provisioning.voip_preferences where label like "%concurrent%";

+--------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------+

| attribute                      | label                                                   |

+--------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------+

| concurrent_max                 | Maximum number of concurrent calls                      |

| concurrent_max_out             | Maximum number of outbound concurrent calls             |

| concurrent_max_per_account     | Maximum number of concurrent calls of Customer          |

| concurrent_max_out_per_account | Maximum number of outbound concurrent calls of Customer |

| concurrent_max_total           | Total max number of overall concurrent calls            |

| concurrent_max_out_total       | Total max number of outbound concurrent calls           |

6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

You can, for instance, set concurrent_max_per_account to limit some contract’s subscribers  5 calls at a time.

This preference can be defined on domain or subscriber profile level. Subscriber profiles can be defined and grouped as a profile set, are prepared for or by a reseller. There already is a „reseller_edit“ option flag, to control allowing a reseller to change the subscriber profiles or not. Subscriber profiles basically provide predefining values and restrict, which preferences a subscriber is allowed to change himself. Now your scenario would also need this for a reseller user. So you would predefine the value in the subscriber profile, and then prevent a reseller user to edit it. The latter is the minor modification needed.

Finally, each contract gets a billing profile assigned (can be up to your resellers to prepare such), ie. to print the $100 interval charge printed on their monthly invoices.

regards