[Spce-user] Inbound and Outbound failing

Travis Garrison travis at netviscom.com
Fri Mar 9 15:10:59 EST 2018

I been communicating with our career. I do need to strip off the country code on outgoing and use their domain name. On receiving calls, they do not add the country code. Could this be breaking incoming? I tried creating a rewrite rule but according to the logs, it didn't actually apply or gets applied later. What peering rules do I need to change or create to accept all calls from this peer and to send out?