[Spce-user] Inbound and Outbound failing

Hohl Matthias matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Sat Mar 10 18:44:19 EST 2018

Hello,

I have an outbound rule that I left all options blank and put the description as default rule.

No, it is correct this way. It means that you allow all traffic out there.

I been communicating with our career. I do need to strip off the country code on outgoing and use their domain name. On receiving calls, they do not add the country code. Could this be breaking incoming?

If this is so, then you need to create rewrite rules for this peering for outgoing and incoming.

Firstly I would prefer to speak with your carrier to accept and send in full E.164 number format like 1 234 1234567 … 1 is for country like USA, 234 for area and 1234567 is the number.

If he agree with that, you have a lot of rewrite work less.