[Spce-user] repacketisation

qabane me qabaneitsolutions at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:05:32 EDT 2018

Hi

I am excited to see that this is now included. I am probably
misunderstanding how this works as my test is not working.

I have specified a ptime of 5 for a peer (we would never use that but I
wanted to test this). I expected all call to that peer to go out with a
ptime of 5 in that case but they don't. The Ptime that comes in from the
subscriber is 20 and that is the ptime that is sent out upstream as well.
Am I indeed misunderstanding how this works or is there something else I
need to do?