[Spce-user] Fail-over SIP Trunk

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri May 25 04:11:23 EDT 2018

Thanks Barry,
You are right. I mixed up the  priority.
Lowest q-value has less priority that highest q-values.

Regarding floating point, yes, it is indeed. But from the panel, if you
set integer value, like 1, it will store the corresponding floaintg
value 1.0. As it is a floating point, you can set values from 0.1 till 1.0.

Daniel