[Spce-user] Peer registration comming from wrong ipaddress

Chris Hoffmann chris021 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 05:03:52 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have still not managed to solve this issue, but I think i might have an
idea. My understanding is that SEMS constucts the registration. Looking at
my ./ngcp-sems/sems.conf

I can see that my config only has the 1 x IP:

fork=yes
stderr=no
loglevel=2

sip_ip=127.0.0.1
media_ip=103.x.37.211
sip_port=5080
rtp_low_port=15000
rtp_high_port=19999
plugin_path=/usr/lib/ngcp-sems/plug-in/
plugin_config_path=/etc/ngcp-sems/etc/
# the order is important - load xmlrpc2di as the last one (mantis:8181)
load_plugins=wav;gsm;di_dial;stats;uac_auth;session_timer;click2dial;sbc;sw_vsc;registrar_client;reg_agent;db_reg_agent;dsm;xmlrpc2di;cc_call_timer

application=$(apphdr)

media_processor_threads=10
session_processor_threads=10

use_default_signature=no
signature="Sipwise NGCP Application Server 6.X"
single_codec_in_ok=no
codec_order=PCMA;PCMU

unhandled_reply_loglevel=info
accept_fr_without_totag=yes
wait_for_bye_transaction=yes
sip_timer_B=6000
sip_timer_F=6000

#disable rtp timeout
dead_rtp_time=0

# disable transaction-based blacklist
default_bl_ttl=0

Could this be the cause of my SIP registration comming from the wrong ip
address?

If so how would I go about configuring SEMS to be aware of my multiple
interfaces? I looks like SEMS.conf isn't using the network.yaml when its
built.

Am i on the right track?

Cheers,

Chris