[Spce-user] Peer registration comming from wrong ipaddress

Karel Hospodarský modriblesk at seznam.cz
Mon May 28 05:31:17 EDT 2018

-- potřebuji vzdálenou pomoc
Karel Hospodářský
Rožmitál na Šumavě 18
Kaplice 382 92
ID -jddey9t
Číslo učtu 115-2035390247/0100
vs.2932125608 /při posíláni plateb na učet použít i vs.
----------------------------
pevná 399499386 / Fax 399499327
mobilní telefon +420605971421

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Chris Hoffmann <chris021 at gmail.com>
Komu: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Datum: 28. 5. 2018 11:07:08
Předmět: Re: [Spce-user] Peer registration comming from wrong ipaddress
"
Hi,

I have still not managed to solve this issue, but I think i might have an
idea. My understanding is that SEMS constucts the registration. Looking at
my ./ngcp-sems/sems.conf

I can see that my config only has the 1 x IP:

fork=yes

stderr=no

loglevel=2

sip_ip=127.0.0.1

media_ip=103.x.37.211

sip_port=5080

rtp_low_port=15000

rtp_high_port=19999

plugin_path=/usr/lib/ngcp-sems/plug-in/

plugin_config_path=/etc/ngcp-sems/etc/

# the order is important - load xmlrpc2di as the last one (mantis:8181)

load_plugins=wav;gsm;di_dial;stats;uac_auth;session_timer;click2dial;sbc;sw_
vsc;registrar_client;reg_agent;db_reg_agent;dsm;xmlrpc2di;cc_call_timer

application=$(apphdr)

media_processor_threads=10

session_processor_threads=10

use_default_signature=no

signature="Sipwise NGCP Application Server 6.X"

single_codec_in_ok=no

codec_order=PCMA;PCMU

unhandled_reply_loglevel=info

accept_fr_without_totag=yes

wait_for_bye_transaction=yes

sip_timer_B=6000

sip_timer_F=6000

#disable rtp timeout

dead_rtp_time=0

# disable transaction-based blacklist

default_bl_ttl=0

Could this be the cause of my SIP registration comming from the wrong ip
address?

If so how would I go about configuring SEMS to be aware of my multiple
interfaces? I looks like SEMS.conf isn't using the network.yaml when its
built.

Am i on the right track?

Cheers,

Chris