[Spce-user] Possible to have a subscriber and trunk with same IP?

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Fri Nov 2 10:21:04 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I have a subscriber with only incoming calls using auth.
Now I also want to place calls through a trunk to the same IP address,
also with auth. I have only an outbound rule for the trunk, so incoming
traffic should be routed to the subscriber.

Tried this setup, but now incoming and outgoing aren't working anymore.
Is there a way to use a trunk for outgoing traffic AND a subscriber for
incoming traffic with the same IP address but independently?

Regards,

Henk