[Spce-user] Migration of DB from 2.8

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Nov 26 05:16:12 EST 2018

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the details. It sounds like 4 default
upgrades might be even faster for you: 2.8->mr3.8->mr4.5->mr5.5->mr6.5.

As I told you initially, every upgrade (including DB up scripts) were
written in a time of specific component versions, and there were DBs:
Percona + MySQL 5.5 + MariaDB 10.0 + MariaDB 10.1
(they have a "devil in details").

I will recommend nobody repeat your upgrade path.

I can't help a lot from this side. I would only hint you to start the
default mr6.5 Vagrant VM and compare DB schemas and the missing users
you were asking about.

Keep sharing! Thank you!

On 11/24/18 4:22 PM, Matthew Ogden wrote:
> Well some feedback below. (Fun indeed, but borderline frustration!)

Alex Lutay