[Spce-user] mr5.5.6 lb process restart to work

Abel Alejandro aalejandro at alliedtechpr.com
Tue Nov 27 11:58:05 EST 2018

Hello,

I have a problem where I have to restart the lb process (/etc/init.d/kamailio-lb restart) in order for the system to work again, it has happened a few times now but i cannot pinpoint exact cause.
I am using version mr5.5.6 and looking at /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-lb.log all the traffic is hitting the LB, and the LB seems to be relaying that traffic to the proxy however nothing gets sent from the LB back to the subscriber or peer.

Has anyone experienced something like this or any tips what to check next?