[Spce-user] SPCE 6.5.1 Install Error

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Mon Oct 22 11:00:06 EDT 2018

It pings the domain fine and can connect to the internet. In fact, I am using an SSH from another location to perform the install.

Yes, the non-free firmware is for the network hardware used in IBM Blade Servers. I will keep trying to see if I can overcome this issue.

Thanks,

William Fulton
Third Hatch Inc
http://www.thirdhatch.com