[Spce-user] SPCE 6.5.1 Install Error

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 23 10:55:17 EDT 2018

Hi,

* William Fulton [Mon Oct 22, 2018 at 03:00:06PM +0000]:

> It pings the domain fine and can connect to the internet. In fact, I am using an SSH from another location to perform the install.

> Yes, the non-free firmware is for the network hardware used in IBM Blade Servers. I will keep trying to see if I can overcome this issue.

If execution of:

  wget -q -T 10 --retry-connrefused --tries=3 -O /dev/null https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/sipwise.gpg

works for you, then the installer shouldn't fail neither, since
that's what the installer executes as well. Please re-check to make
sure it wasn't a temporary network failure or so, should be
unrelated to non-free firmware if internet access works fine.

regards,
-mika-