[Spce-user] 911 calls

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Fri Oct 26 03:57:42 EDT 2018

Hi,

* Christopher Saroli [Thu Oct 25, 2018 at 01:18:39PM +0000]:

> I had a user try to dial 911 and they weren't able to

> They show up in the call history but not in the CDR.

> Where can I go to see error or call codes for these calls and determine the issue

With my mailing list moderator hat on, please make sure to subscribe
to the mailing list before sending mails, otherwise your mails won't
reach the mailing list. I let your mail pass to the list, but you
might miss the answers to your mail if you're not subscribed (that's
why I explicitly Cc-ed you in this mail). And please always specify
what SPCE/mr version you're talking about.

regards,
-mika-