[Spce-user] 911 calls

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Fri Oct 26 04:21:53 EDT 2018

Hi Christopher,

You can start with 'Call Routing Verification'  in the Tools menu. There
you can check your rewrite rules or test new ones.
If that looks OK, you'll find the logs in /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log
To monitor the SIP flow, I think sngrep is one of the best, but you can
use any capturing tool. To only see the calls, use sngrep -c (from the
shell command-line)

Regards,

Henk