[Spce-user] Bye not passed down

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Sat Sep 1 05:19:02 EDT 2018

Hi,
Would be easier to see the trace or the kamailio proxy/lb log.
Tag must be the same as they define the dialog.
Another common issue with BYE (or ACK) is the RURI which doesn’t no contain the contact value received in the initial INVITE or 200 OK.

Hard to say without a trace.

Danie

Sent from my iPhone