[Spce-user] sipwise c5 ce - mr7.2.1 - voicemail is not recording messages

Raul Fernandez Gomez rgomez at berkano.es
Fri Apr 5 12:57:10 EDT 2019

Hi spce-users,

I have just to install a sipwise c5 ce - mr7.2.1 and I am having
problems with the voicemail / voicebox.

When you leave a message it appears in the "Details" -> "Voice Mails"
section of the subscriber and the directory
/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/[uuid]/INBOX is created but it is
always empty, no wav file is recorded.

Any idea?

If no, any idea about what log file I have to check or about how to
increase the log level? I am trying to find what is going wrong in the
log files but I cant see any error or warn message during the recording
in /var/log/ngcp/voicemail.log

Thanks in advance for your help

Best Regards

Raul