[Spce-user] sipwise c5 ce - mr7.2.1 - voicemail is not recording messages

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 8 04:40:47 EDT 2019

Hi,
VM messages are store in the database, in the kamailio table called
voicemail_spool

--
Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                               Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                               Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                          A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com          FN: 305595f      FG: LG Wiener Neustadt