[Spce-user] Redis counters

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 9 08:33:53 EDT 2019

Hi,
3.8 still have some issue with hanging dialogs and counters.
This happens usually when the call is not closed properly.

We improved and fix this problem in the recent releases as well as we
introduced a script that clean and decrease the counters due to the
hanging calls automatically, so I kindly suggest to upgrade to mr6.5LTS
- 3.8 is already EOL.

In your case I suggest to flush redis db 3 and 4 manually, using the
command:

# redis-cli -h 127.0.0.1 -n 3 flushdb
# redis-cli -h 127.0.0.1 -n 4 flushdb

it will reset all the counters to 0.

--
Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                               Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                               Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                          A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com          FN: 305595f      FG: LG Wiener Neustadt