[Spce-user] subscriber last seen registered

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Dec 20 15:25:03 EST 2019

You could solve it easy, just after doing a save/update of the register on the location table, you could doit on the routing script, doing a sqlop on other table.Take into account that on the newest versions of spce, usr_location its saved on redis, not on mysql. But either way, you could doit with a trigger on the redis side------ Mensaje original------De: Matthias HohlFecha: vie., 20 dic. 2019 18:47Para: 'Henk';spce-user at lists.sipwise.com;CC: Asunto:Re: [Spce-user] subscriber last seen registeredHm…

Thanks henk, but expired registrations are not shown there :/

It would be nice to see just a flag like “last seen registered” or “never registered” to filter out inactive accounts.

I will try to investigate more on this…

Or if anybody has another hint 😊 would be nice