[Spce-user] subscriber last seen registered

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon Dec 23 04:36:39 EST 2019

Hi Matthias,
there is nothing out of the box that keep tracks of last registration.
You can only see if a user is registered or if it is not registered.

To get historical info, you can play with db backup or with log parsing,
to see when was the last successful REGISTER sent by the user.

Cheers,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt