[Spce-user] Subscriber is global locked but can still register in mr.6.5.5

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Mon Dec 30 08:10:54 EST 2019

Also can someone tell me, what is the difference between Locklevel “all calls” and Locklevel “global”?

It looks like it locks booth the same things and there is no real difference.

First I tought webgui login is not working with locklevel global, but it is just not working if I set “status” to locked… so I really don’t now whats “global” means. (Also call forwards are locked with booth settings).

Last but not least:

What is the purpose of “ported”