[Spce-user] Registration using TLS

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Sat Feb 9 10:15:41 EST 2019

You will find this in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml under the lb: part…

    tls:
      enable: yes
      port: '5061'
      sslcertfile: /etc/letsencrypt/live/your.domain.here/fullchain.pem
      sslcertkeyfile: /etc/letsencrypt/live/your.domain.here/privkey.pem
    udp_children: '8'
    use_dns_cache: on

This is the only thing you need for TLS…

My ownership of the files under /etc/letsencrypt are

drwxr-x---   9 kamailio ssl-cert   4096 Feb  6 06:00 letsencrypt

and this is in my /etc/group for ssl-cert

ssl-cert:x:112:prosody,www-data,kamailio

Warmest Regards,

 <https://myrepublic.com.sg/>
Walter Klomp
Head of Voice & Systems
MyRepublic Limited
T: +65 6816 1120
F: +65 6717 2031

MyRepublic Limited
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh Block B Jackson Square
#04-11/15 Singapore 319579

myrepublic.com.sg <https://myrepublic.com.sg/>
Follow us on: Twitter <https://twitter.com/myrepublic> | Facebook <https://facebook.com/myrepublicsg> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/myrepublic>