[Spce-user] topos module strips diversion header

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Feb 27 10:14:25 EST 2019

Hi,
that's what I have already understood :-) So you either need to
configure it the way I suggested or change your proxy.cfg.customtt.tt2
in the section where it does
>                 if(is_present_hf("Diversion") && $avp(s:from_pstn) != 1 && $avp(s:cf_from_pstn) != 1)
>                 {
>                         remove_hf("Diversion");
>                 }
I recall in some older releases we were removing Diversion regardless
whether this is a call from a peer or subscriber..
Now it should be actually kept if it is coming from the peer.
I take it that in your case the INVITE is coming from a subscriber?

Regards,
Andrew