[Spce-user] Best way to force gateway?

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Tue Jan 29 08:21:27 EST 2019

Hi Daniel,

If I understand you correctly, that will route all users to this peering
and that is not my purpose. I have to route only some special users to
this route, as the normal 'high quality' route is too expensive e.g. a
NoCLI route. So these users are not allowed to take the quality route,
even when the cheap route fails.

Is it possible to strip the prefix before rating? Normally this is done
on the user level, but then forcing a specific gateway is not possible
anymore.

Regards,

Henk