[Spce-user] Best way to force gateway?

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Jan 29 08:23:41 EST 2019

You still can use the caller prefix or caller pattern in the peering
rules in order to match the peers.

--
Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                               Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                               Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                          A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com          FN: 305595f      FG: LG Wiener Neustadt