[Spce-user] Audiocodes device workaround and permanent registrations

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 10 04:48:34 EDT 2019

Hi Jon,
mmm, what version are you using?

The path should be set with the proper dummy0 interface. We have other
customers using permanent registration and dummy0 interfaces for Audiocosed.

Make sure to run latest mr6.5.3, as we fixed some problems with
permanent registration and wrong path, in case the Outbound_socket was
selected during the permanent registration creation.
In that case path was wrongly created as:

path:
<sip:lb at DUMMY0_IP:5060;lr;received=sip:sip:RECEIVED_IP;socket=sip:46.29.177.62:5060>

Please notice the double "sip:sip" string.

Make sure to have ngcp-panel with version mr6.5.3.6 or greater.

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt