[Spce-user] Ptime issues

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Jun 6 08:14:55 EDT 2019

Hi Theo,
can not reproduce your problem in our version mr6.5.3. Could you please
provide the output of the following commands:
dpkg -l | grep ngcp-templates
grep ptime-reverse /etc/kamailio/proxy/rtpengine.cfg
? This exact problem has been fixed starting with version mr6.5.3.14,
almost 3 months ago.. So it depends on when you updated last time, I think.

Thanks.
Andrew