[Spce-user] Upgrade path

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 25 06:29:26 EDT 2019

Hi,

mr5.5.2 is the second build of LTS release mr5.5

You can upgrade to any further mr5.5 builds
(mr5.5.3-mr5.5.9 at the moment)

OR

to the latest LTS release mr6.5 (the latest build is mr6.5.4).
> https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr6.5.4/spce/?_href=ar01s14.html#xlts_upgrade01

Upgrade to the latest mr6.5 is recommended.

P.S. the calendar for new releases/builds is available here:
https://www.sipwise.com/releases/

P.P.S
New release mrX.X => new features
New build mrX.X.Y => bugfixes only
New hotfix mrX.X.Y.Z => urgent bugfix which cannot wait the next build

Have fun!

--
Alex Lutay