[Spce-user] Installing Amazon AMI mr7 doesn't work

Daniele Renda daniele.renda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 08:23:49 EST 2019

Hi,
I made serveral attempts installing C5 mr7.0.2 and mr7.1.1 on Amazon EC2 in
eu-west-1 region.
I followed the guide step by step creating security groups and generating a
key pair to access the vm.

After the initialization of the vm, I try to access the link
https://$DNS:1443/login/admin
(replacing DNS with the vm hostname) but I get a HTTP 504 bad gateway from
ngix.

Futhemore I'm not able to login using keypair I generating in the setup. It
seems the AMI replaces it.

Is the AMI image right? Did you try that images? How can I solve the issues
if not doing a manual installation?

Thanks

--
Daniele Renda