[Spce-user] Error: Can not connect to https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/sipwise.gpg

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 4 04:13:04 EST 2019

Hi Jon,

Thank you for the information here.

The server deb.sipwise.com uses Let's Encrypt certificate
which might not be in a list of trusted CA
if too old package ca-certificates is installed,
at least version 20161102 is necessary ("ISRG Root X1").
I will fire the internal ticket to check the package version.

In the same time I can't explain why mr6.5.3 can't be installed
and mr7.1.1 is installed successfully. We need to check
deeper what has been changed there, as ngcp-installer is
currently under the heavy refactoring.

Meanwhile, Emmanuel, please share the version of package
ca-certificates installed on your server.

Tnx!

On 3/1/19 3:57 PM, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
> It happened to me in the past while running the installer that the certificate
> of deb.sipwise.com wasn't trusted by wget. I had to add the ignore certificate
> option to wget in order to get the installer running.

On 3/1/19 4:10 PM, EMMANUEL AFANG wrote:> Hi

--
Alex Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036