[Spce-user] Error: Can not connect to https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/sipwise.gpg

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Mon Mar 4 04:18:42 EST 2019

El Mon, 4 Mar 2019 10:13:04 +0100
Alex Lutay <alutay at sipwise.com> escribió:

> Hi Jon,
>
> Thank you for the information here.
>
> The server deb.sipwise.com uses Let's Encrypt certificate
> which might not be in a list of trusted CA
> if too old package ca-certificates is installed,
> at least version 20161102 is necessary ("ISRG Root X1").
> I will fire the internal ticket to check the package version.
>
> In the same time I can't explain why mr6.5.3 can't be installed
> and mr7.1.1 is installed successfully. We need to check
> deeper what has been changed there, as ngcp-installer is
> currently under the heavy refactoring.
>
> Meanwhile, Emmanuel, please share the version of package
> ca-certificates installed on your server.

Just long shoot:

Is it possible that if while installing debian using the netinstall iso, if you
don't choose the base system in tasksel, ca-certificates is not installed in
your system? does ngcp-installer have ca-certificates dependency in
debian/control?

--
https://pekepbx.com
https://www.issabel.com/multitenant