[Spce-user] Nat configuration with AWS AMI

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Mar 5 11:07:11 EST 2019

Hi,
check the option advertised_ip:

|* advertised_ip|: the IP address that is used in SIP messages when
Sipwise C5 system is behind NAT/SBC. An example of such a deployment is
/Amazon AMI/, where the server doesn’t have a public IP, so
/load-balancer/ component of Sipwise C5 needs to know what his public
domain is (→ |advertised_ip|).

- from
https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr7.1.1/spce/index.html?_href=ar01s12.html#_interface_parameters
Let us know if it works for you with registrations.

Regards,
Andrew