[Spce-user] outbound calls with prepaid account are not blocked if balance is 0

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Tue Mar 5 23:39:51 EST 2019

Hi Daniele,

CE doesn't do prepaid... You'd need to go Pro or carrier for that,

Regards, Walter

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 2:04 AM Daniele Renda <daniele.renda at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm newbie with CE5. I'm trying to set up a prepaid account.
>
> I created a Billing profile (prepaid using libswrate) with no fixed costs.
> Then I created a fee row like this:
>
> https://snag.gy/RwA3Sc.jpg
>
> I want to bill 0.0700EUR per minute with increment of 1 second. If I got
> well, I have to set a price per second and not per minute set in cents.
> So in my case I should bill 0,0011666666666667€/per second and for that I
> filled the value 0.12 in fields "onpeak initial rate", "onpick follow rate"
> and so on.
> Am I doing right? Is there a way to simplify the insert of these rows that
> have just a price per minute?
>
> The second problem is that the subscriber is able to make a call even if
> the balance is 0. Am I missed something? Why the user can make call if I
> set a prepaid profile?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Daniele Renda

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and
any attachments without permission of the sender. If you have received this
email by mistake, please delete all copies and inform the sender
immediately. You may refer to our company's Privacy Policy here
<https://myrepublic.net/sg/legal/terms-of-use-policies/privacy-policy/>.