[Spce-user] Missing ACK after T.38 re-INVITE from provider

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 8 03:45:25 EST 2019

Hi,
there is no ACK at all in the trace for the Re-invite transaction.
200 OK looks good.
The ACK from the provider should have as RURI the Contact header in the
200OK and he must contains the Route headers taken from the Record-Route
headers in the 200OK, in reverse order, as per RFC3261.

This is a problem on your provider, as far as I can see.

Daniel