[Spce-user] Missing ACK after T.38 re-INVITE from provider

Nate Baker bakern at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:35:36 EST 2019

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for looking at this, I appreciate it!  I was just confused as to why
in the 200 OK for the re-INVITE, the first Record-Route header is for
127.0.0.1, where in all previous messages with Record-Route headers, the
50.xx.xx.xx (public IP) is the first Record-Route header.  You're correct
there is no ACK in the re-INVITE transaction because we never receive it on
our end.  The provider is claiming that the Record-Route headers are
causing them to route it improperly.  I wasn't sure how those Record-Route
headers would affect their routing, so I just wanted to check here to be
sure.

Thanks again!
Nate Baker