[Spce-user] Calls to Germany breaks off after 18 minutes

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue May 14 10:08:23 EDT 2019

Hi,
what version are you using?
Looks like an issue with session timers.

I would suggest to upgrade to mr6.5.4 and then set in config.yml SST to
'transparent':

     session_timer:
       enable: transparent
       max_timer: '7200'
       min_timer: '90'
       session_expires: '300'

in this way SST are end-to-end, and should fix this case.

Cheers,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt