[Spce-user] Regarding billing fees and billing zones

Oscar Rodriguez oscaredmu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 20:39:43 EST 2019

Hi,

This is my first post... :)

I am giving a try to SipWise C5 CE ( mr7.5.2 ), it looks simple and good,
it have also a nice handbook that makes que setup and/or configuration a
really easy task, but I am experiencing problems with the billing.

I tried both ways for the fees (uploading and typing directly on the WUI),
unfortunately, it is impossible to me even make it bill a subscriber, to be
honest I have no way to understand what I could be doing wrong.

These is the line of the fees I am actually testing

/***

.,^506,out,CR_US,"Costa Rica and
All",0.0015,6,0.0015,6,0.0015,6,0.0015,6,0,regex_longest_pattern

The outgoing calls are working fine, but at the CDRs the cost appears as
"0.00" neither they show a Billing Zone

Please note I am dialing 506XXXXYYYY

Asking to see if someone had a similar problem in the past, if there are
any other documentation or examples, any tips or directions would be
helpful too

Thank you in advance