[Spce-user] Regarding billing fees and billing zones

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Sat Nov 23 04:32:57 EST 2019

Hi Oscar,

Could you verify if rate-o-mat is actually running?  If not, rate-o-mat log
should tell you why it isn't working.

You may want to check /var/log/ngcp/rate-o-mat.log

Rating is done AFTER mediator writes the log, which is why you will see CDR.

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 9:40 AM Oscar Rodriguez <oscaredmu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is my first post... :)
>
> I am giving a try to SipWise C5 CE ( mr7.5.2 ), it looks simple and good,
> it have also a nice handbook that makes que setup and/or configuration a
> really easy task, but I am experiencing problems with the billing.
>
> I tried both ways for the fees (uploading and typing directly on the WUI),
> unfortunately, it is impossible to me even make it bill a subscriber, to be
> honest I have no way to understand what I could be doing wrong.
>
> These is the line of the fees I am actually testing
>
> /***
>
> .,^506,out,CR_US,"Costa Rica and
> All",0.0015,6,0.0015,6,0.0015,6,0.0015,6,0,regex_longest_pattern
>
> The outgoing calls are working fine, but at the CDRs the cost appears as
> "0.00" neither they show a Billing Zone
>
> Please note I am dialing 506XXXXYYYY
>
> Asking to see if someone had a similar problem in the past, if there are
> any other documentation or examples, any tips or directions would be
> helpful too
>
> Thank you in advance
> --

Warmest Regards,

<https://myrepublic.com.sg/>
*Walter Klomp*
Head of Voice & Systems
MyRepublic Limited
T: +65 6816 1120
F: +65 6717 2031

MyRepublic Limited
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh Block B Jackson Square
#04-11/15 Singapore 319579

myrepublic.com.sg
Follow us on: Twitter <https://twitter.com/myrepublic> | Facebook
<https://facebook.com/myrepublicsg> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/myrepublic>

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and