[Spce-user] Rtp source address changes after in-dialog Invite

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Tue Aug 25 05:21:45 EDT 2020

>From the top of my head you can tell Sipwise to use the ext-eth port as the
default or you can specify it in the subscriber preferences. (In case you
have different interfaces for different clients)

On Tue, 25 Aug 2020 at 15:57, Chris Hoffmann <chris021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a small bit to add to this. I reviewed a number of other calls
> today that have been successful with in dialogue invites. It appears this
> issue happens when the client does re-invite but the invite does NOT
> include SDP. If the re-invite contains SDP the issue doesn't happen.
>
> Happy to supply captures, logs, configs etc if anyone has any ideas.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris
>
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 9:27 PM Chris Hoffmann <chris021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a bit of an odd issue that I am struggling with on my sipwise box
>> running mr6.5.2
>>
>> i have 2 interfaces so my setup looks like this:
>>
>> [Upstream Carrier] -------- [int-eth | SIPWISE | ext-eth] ---------- [My
>> client]
>>
>> 99% of all calls work fine however, I have a client with a Mitel system,
>> and when I send them a call which hits an auto attendant they send me
>> another invite. When this happens Sipwise stops sending RTP with the
>> ext-eth IP as the source and starts sending RTP with the int-eth IP as the
>> source. At the same time Sipwise also sends a SIP/SDP 200 OK with the SDP
>> packet showing:
>>
>> Owner/Creator, Session Id (o): root 1724471111 1724471112 IN IP4
>> 192.168.x.x
>> this is also the int-eth IP.
>>
>> Any ideas on what is going on here?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Chris.
>>

> --

> --

Warmest Regards,

<https://myrepublic.com.sg/>
*Walter Klomp*
Head of Voice & Systems
MyRepublic Limited
T: +65 6816 1120
F: +65 6717 2031

MyRepublic Limited
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh Block B Jackson Square
#04-11/15 Singapore 319579

myrepublic.com.sg
Follow us on: Twitter <https://twitter.com/myrepublic> | Facebook
<https://facebook.com/myrepublicsg> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/myrepublic>

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and