[Spce-user] Rtp source address changes after in-dialog Invite

Chris Hoffmann chris021 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 03:56:10 EDT 2020

Hi,

I have a small bit to add to this. I reviewed a number of other calls today
that have been successful with in dialogue invites. It appears this issue
happens when the client does re-invite but the invite does NOT include SDP.
If the re-invite contains SDP the issue doesn't happen.

Happy to supply captures, logs, configs etc if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,

Chris