[Spce-user] Websocket support on SPCE

Marco Capetta mcapetta at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 13 02:53:06 EDT 2020

Hi Raul,

can you please let me know in which section did you find the information
that "websocket.enable" has to be enabled?
I had a look at the CE documentation, but I'm not able to find this part.

Thanks

Regards
Marco

--
*Marco Capetta *
VoIP Developer

Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Phone:  +43(0)1 301 2044 <tel:+4313012044>
Email:  mcapetta at sipwise.com <mailto:mcapetta at sipwise.com>
Website:  www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206