[Spce-user] rate-o-mat issues

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Wed Dec 9 21:09:55 EST 2020

Hi Razvan,

Just fix the billing entry, I.e. create a rate for the prefix that fails
and then restart rate-o-mat.  The cdr will then be populated in MySQL
again.

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 05:37, Razvan Radu <razvanf.radu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I just encountered a problem with rate-o-mat service, who failed because a
> prefix was not found on one of the providers we use.
> However, the calls went through further without any problem.
> We discovered this issue and fixed it but I noticed in mysql that we did
> not have the cdrs for the time rate-o-mat service was stopped.
>
> Is there a way to retrieve those calls and have the cdr's for those
> missing calls as normal?
> Has anybody encountered this issue before?
>
> We are using sipwise CE mr7.5.4
>
> Thank you,
> Razvan R.
>
> --

Warmest Regards,

<https://myrepublic.com.sg/>
*Walter Klomp*
Head of Voice & Systems
MyRepublic Limited
T: +65 6816 1120
F: +65 6717 2031

MyRepublic Limited
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh Block B Jackson Square
#04-11/15 Singapore 319579

myrepublic.com.sg
Follow us on: Twitter <https://twitter.com/myrepublic> | Facebook
<https://facebook.com/myrepublicsg> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/myrepublic>

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and