[Spce-user] rate-o-mat issues

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Dec 10 01:21:19 EST 2020

El Wed, 9 Dec 2020 23:36:18 +0200
Razvan Radu <razvanf.radu at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I just encountered a problem with rate-o-mat service, who failed because a
> prefix was not found on one of the providers we use.
> However, the calls went through further without any problem.
> We discovered this issue and fixed it but I noticed in mysql that we did
> not have the cdrs for the time rate-o-mat service was stopped.
>
> Is there a way to retrieve those calls and have the cdr's for those missing
> calls as normal?
> Has anybody encountered this issue before?

Rateomat stopping when it can't rate a call is not a bug. It's the expected
behaviour. You need to monitor rateomat and be alerted if it stops.

If you don't have cdrs in mysql that's not a rateomat issue. It's mediator who
generates the cdrs. It's not related. Rateomat only rates existing cdrs.

--
PekePBX, the multitenant PBX solution
https://pekepbx.com