[Spce-user] 403 Forbidden to outbound calls

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Wed Feb 12 03:03:54 EST 2020

Hi Guilherme,

Now I understand what you were trying to do. The trunk is used for
inbound and outbound calls to PSTN, not inbound from PBX. The PBX must
be configured on the user side, so either you register or add a trusted
source to the subscriber configuration. If this was not the case
everybody could make free calls!

To make registration work, for most PBXes, you need to set e164_to_ruri
in the preferences to get the CLI right. To allow multiple CLI's from
the PBX you also have to add them in the allowed_clis field, or add a '*'.

Regards,

Henk Plessius