[Spce-user] 403 Forbidden to outbound calls

Guilherme Lacerda lacerdaguilherme at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:31:01 EST 2020

Hello,

Problem solved. At "Subscriber preferences", I inserted PBX IP in "Trusted
Sources". Also I add my PBX IP in "Permanent Registration". I had the same
error 403 with "Permanent registration"  and none in "Trusted Sources".

Not a very intuitive setup.

Thanks all for your help and attention with this matter.

Regards,
--

[image: --]
Guilherme Lacerda