[Spce-user] Authentication failed, no credentials although registered

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Jul 8 05:53:10 EDT 2020

Hi,
in SIP first INVITE is sent without credentials (this is causing that
message in the proxy log), then server replies with 407. Then client
sends second INVITE with Proxy-Authorization header.

This is normal and expected in SIP.

Regards,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt