[Spce-user] rate-o-mat stops within a minute

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Jul 22 04:31:13 EDT 2020

Hi,
you have the following issue:

FATAL: No outbound fee info for profile 3 and source user '27100350499'
or user/domain '27100350499 at voice.core2extreme.co.za' and destination
user '0838092272' or user/domain '0838092272 at 169.239.8.60' found

so you miss a fee to match for that destination
"0838092272 at 169.239.8.60" in the billing profile 3.

Please add the proper fees so rateomat can match that destination and
rate the cdr.

Cheers,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt