[Spce-user] Billing and peer costs

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 15 05:25:52 EDT 2020

Hi,
the relation between peering server and billing fees is done via the
menu "Resellers and Peering Contracts".
When you create the peering contract, you will be asked to assign a
billing profile.
That billing profile should contain the FEES with your provider prices
(15 cents).

While, when you create a customer contracts, it will be associated to a
billing profile with the FEES on 20cents.

Cheers,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt